|Physician, MSO, PHO, and IPA Suite of Services|
|For the past twenty years, hospitals, individual physicians, physician groups, PHOs and IPAs have been actively searching new technologies that will enable them to improve patient care, reduce costs and improve the overall “quality of life” for themselves and their families. One of the greatest challenges today is locating the “best” technology and software for the “best” price. With over 600 vendors selling ambulatory Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems and an additional 300+ selling other complementary applications and services, the technology marketplace is overwhelming to most healthcare organizations and physicians. Top questions to ask potential vendors:
- When will you apply for CCHIT 2011 certification?
- When wil the EHR receive 2011 ONC Meaningful Use certification?
- Do you provide an interface or integrated PMS product?
- Are you currently HITSP C32 version 2.5 CCD Compliant?
- Are you Surescript’s Certified?
- Are you processing Quest and LabCorp results electronically today in Discreet data format based on the Patient specific
- What is your AC Group Functionality and Company viability Rating?
- What is your KLAS End-user satisfaction Rating?
- Is your product LOINC Compliant?
- How many physicians are actively using your EHR for generation of complete notes?
- Does your E & M coding module provide LMRP and CCI edits?
- Are you ICD-10 Compliant?
- Do you have a patient portal that allows the patient to complete their social, medical, and family history on line via a web
portal or Kiosks and then the data auto transfers as discreet data into the EHR?